Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday 12 March 2012

Scrapbook Fun



Hi Everyone it is time for another Cyber Crop over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia. Hope to see you tonight it is so much fun.

Here are the pages I did for last Months Crop it was great to get back into it again after being away so long.


In this challenge we had to  choose a genre. It was all about books. We had to choose from Thriller, Romance, Drama and Action along with a few other things like some fabric on the page. I chose "DRAMA"


This was our dictionary definition challenge so I had 2 words Dinosaur and Hunter. We had to use the definitions on the page. I really enjoyed this one and loved how it turned out. The leaves I cut our on my craft robo or silhouette.  


This was choose our own adventure challenge and I chose and Action adventure. We also had to have some newsprint or book print on the page. I was really glad that I found some card stock that matched Sarah's top she was wearing.


This one we had to alter a title of a book. I really liked these photos so I searched high and low to find a title that I could use. I found a book titled "The World's most beautiful seashells" I knew I could work with that. Besides just look at the beautiful children.

It was lots of fun so I am hoping to do it again tonight so come along and join me. P.S all the papers that I used were from Stampin' Up from my good friend Claire Daly.

Thanks for looking see you again soon. I am going to try and keep this up a bit better this year. 

Take Care
Sharon

1 comment:

Heather Cooper said...

Hi, Sharon: Love your scrapbook layouts. Very creative!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...