Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday 5 June 2017

The New Stampin' Up Annual Catalogue is Finally Here!

It is finally here!
Hello Lovely Friends,
The day has finally arrived and the new Annual Catalogue has arrived!
It is absolutely gorgeous! So many new fun products you will want to get your hands on! So don’t hesitate to get your hands on a copy of the New Catalogue!


Now if you can’t wait for the paper copy you can down load the PDF from Stampin’ Up! Then contact me to get your hands on the paper copy and for all the goodies you want to order!
I’m really excited to share with you all the new product and some of our favourites that we just can’t part with over the coming year.
Have a lovely day. Thanks for spending some time with me today!

No comments:

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...