Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Thursday 28 May 2009

Time to be Me!

Hi again,

Just thought I would drop by and put up a couple of scrapbook pages like I promised. Michael is away at the moment so I have just put the rubbish bin out which means I have time to myself as the kids are in bed as well.

In these scrapbook pages our assignment was not only to use a picture of ourselves but to also not journal about what we were doing in the picture. We were to journal about the inside part of ourselves. We had to share something about ourselves that not many people know. It could be funny, sentimental, thoughtful, provocative etc.

It was about the time that our new friend Ruth came to our scrap night and was very generous and gave me a kit to do a page. It fitted in so well with this assignment. Thanks Ruth for the great gift. I hope that you like the pages.



Left had page of double page spread


Right hand page of double page spread.


I am looking forward to our next scrap night.
Thanks for stopping by, see you here again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page Sharon! So excited to see you have a blog. Can't wat to share in your creations. I love the photos of Jonathon preparing mothers day dinner. What a champion.

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...