Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Saturday 25 August 2012

Amazing Race

Have you heard the news? Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia is holding an Amazing Race! The Top 50 Amazing Race will be covering 7 continents and 15 countries in just 12 weeks!

You will have 7 countries to visit with your choice of tasks (challenges) along the way, but beware of the detours and road blocks!

They realise some people won't be able to play along for the entire 12 weeks so they have a plan for you too! (more details will be given closer to the date!)

Sign up for the Top 50 Amazing Race will be open from August 1st and the race will begin on September 1st!

This is one race you will not want to miss!



Hope you come along and join in the fun

Take Care
Sharon




No comments:

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...