Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Thursday 6 September 2012

Scalloped Flower

Hello,

Glad you joined me today. I have been playing with my glue gun and the new silicone craft mat from Stampin' Up.
I was looking for a flower for a project and I knew I had come across one and luckily I was able to find a video tutorial on You Tube by Mindy that teaches us how to make these great flower. Make sure you have a look at the video you can find it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsvscDb6t00

I have used Stampin' Ups scallop punch and you need to punch out 7 for the bottom layer, 5 for the middle layer and 3 for the top. I have used our gorgeous Designer Series Paper to make these ones. 

Here is the top and Side view of the flower





If you would like to look at the Mat you can find it on page 31 of the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalogue. The buttons are not Stampin' Up but they have some great new Naturals Designer Buttons that would look fabulous on these as well (I just don't have mine yet and I couldn't wait to try the flower Page 176 of the Annual Catalogue click here).

They are super cute flowers and would be great on scrapbook pages and cards

Hope you get a chance to make these flowers

Take Care

Sharon


No comments:

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...