Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday 24 April 2017

Stampin' Up! - Grateful Bunch is retiring

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Today I would like to share with you a couple of cards that I have made with the stamp set Grateful Bunch. This card was inspired by a plate stacked high of macaroons. So tasty with a cup of tea or coffee.




With this card I have used all the 2016-2018 In Colours, Dapper denim, Emerald, Envy, Flirty Flaming, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum. The card stock is Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo and Dapper Denim. Inside the flowers I have used the In Colour enamel shapes which are just gorgeous and the flowers are punched out using the retiring Blossom Bunch punch. The Butterfly was fussy cut and is also part of the stamp set too and was coloured in with Peekaboo peach Stampin' Write Markers. The background was embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the sentiment was punched out using the Decorative Label Punch. 

A Lot of fun making this card and so simple with the fantastic products from Stampin' Up!





This card I also used the In colours again but wanted to combine it with the Painter's Palette stamp set as my daughter loves her art work, both to draw and to paint. This time I have added some Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake card stock along with some Gold Metallic Thread.

So many ways to use these gorgeous flowers from the Grateful Bunch stamp set either on their own or in combination with other stamps sets. If you want to get this set before the end of May and while stocks last don't hesitate to contact me

If you would like to see more projects using retiring products the Art with Heart team have recently participated in a blog hop. I was not available to participate this time but if you start with Catherine Proctors Blog you will be able to follow along and see all the exciting projects.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Thank you for sharing some time with me today.
Take Care



No comments:

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...