Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Thursday 20 April 2017

Stampin' Up Obsession

Hello,

What is your obsession?
Well at a recent dinner for my daughters ASD social group, Different Journeys, they were asked to dress up in their obsessions. My daughter used to love Dr. Who. Still does to some degree and watches it with her dad but at the moment she is really into Japanese Anime. So of course she had to go dressed as one of the characters.

We decided to go as a casual Totoro it was easy to put together and she looked great:



The parents could dress up too and were actually encouraged to get in on the fun as well. I couldn't quite work out what I was going to do so well you guessed it I attached a lot of the cards I have made using Stampin' Up products to myself and went dressed up in my obsession of card making with Stampin' Up! What could be better than that I ask you?!!!

Here I am trying it on before we leave to see if it will work. Just a bit funny but the other parents thought it was not too bad! What do you think?


Hope you all have a lovely day. Thanks for sharing some time with me today
Take Care.





No comments:

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...