Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Tuesday 16 May 2017

Stampin' Up - Sneak Peek Daisy Delight

Welcome to another beautiful day,

Each May along with some gorgeous friends who help me, we put on a pamper night at our church around Mother’s Day to give the ladies above 18, whether they are a Mother or not a little pamper. Women are care givers and all deserve a little bit of care and a pamper occasionally. So, each May we put on a night of massages, manicures and of course, no pamper night is complete without a chocolate fountain and strawberries.

For each Lady who attended I made a little window box and we put in a battery-operated votive candle inside them. Here they are all boxed up waiting for me to take them to the pamper night. They look so colourful together. Can you see the new in-colour Fresh Fig sneak in there with our regular colours?                                                                                                                                                                                                 

PRODUCTS
Stamps

Card Stock and Papers
Fresh Fig, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Dapper Denim, Pool Party, Emerald Envy
Ink

Accessories / Embellishments

Tools
Stampin’ Trimmer, Tombow Glue, Big Shot, Window Box Thinlet Dies, bone folder, Big Shot Die brush

Of course a night like this cannot be achieved without the help of many people so I made a very simple thank you card for the helpers and a little gift as well.




PRODUCTS
Stamps
Daisy Delight,
Card Stock and Papers
Whisper White, Fresh Fig, Fresh Florals DSP Stack
Ink
Fresh Fig, Berry Burst
Accessories / Embellishments
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools
Stampin’ Trimmer, fast fuse

I also like to give the gorgeous ladies who help me out on these nights a gift and I have in the past embroidered hankies but I wanted to make something different this year. Recently my good friend Kate Morgan made me a lovely necklace using Stampin’ Up DSP so this gave me the perfect idea of what to do for my wonderful helpers.


If you would like to find out more about how to make these items or to get your hands on the new 2017-2018 Catalogue do not hesitate to contact me.

Hope you have a lovely day. Thanks for spending some time with me today.

Take Care 

No comments:

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...