Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Saturday 8 July 2017

Stampin' Up - Wood Texture DSP and a Real Red Kombi Van

Don’t you just love remembering the good old days? Well if you said yes, my card today is for you!

Hello and Welcome!
My Son is going to a 21st Birthday Party tonight for one of his work mates and he came home with a present and asked me to make a card.

Well with a present like this I just had to make a card to match. His work mate drives a Kombi Van so this present and card are just perfect for him.

I am just loving the new Wood Textures DSP stack along with the new ¼” Copper Trim that Stampin’ Up has introduced in the 2017 annual catalogue.  I think I could use copper embossing powder, copper foil paper, copper trim, Oh you name anything copper and I have fallen in love with it and could use it on every card.



I have used the Special celebrations stamp set for the inside of the card. Normally I would put a sentiment on the front but not this time. This time I have put it on the inside of the card. (Now my Son had already written the card for his mate when I took the photo so I have coloured over where he wrote.)
The Special Celebrations Stamp Set is perfect for all your card needs, lovely sentiments for inside and out.

For more product information check out the list below.
PRODUCTS
Stamps
Special Celebrations
Card Stock and Papers
Early Espresso, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP, Copper Foil, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate.
Ink
Early Espresso, VersMark Pen
Acecessories / Embellishments
¼” Copper Trim, Copper Embossing Powder
Tools
 Large Number Framelits, Cookie Cutter builder punch,  Stampin’ Mini Dimensionals,  Big Shot, Trimmer, Fast fuse, Paper snips, bone folder, Multipurpose Liquid glue,  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy

Don’t forget to contact me for more information on how to make this card, on how to get your hands on the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue and any of your Stampin’ Up goodies.

Hope you have a lovely day. Thank you for spending some time with me.


Take Care

1 comment:

Egg Recipes said...

Grateful for sharing tthis

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...